Rent a Projector in London & Surrey
Projector Rentals: How to choose the right projector for your event
Our range of projectors are highly versatile and give you a powerful tool to present high-quality visuals and engaging presentations to wow your audience. Presentations get an effective boost with the addition of a projector for your event.
Projector rentals give you a great way to use the latest, high-spec machines without investing in technology you will only occasionally need to use. Whether you are looking to run a movie night or host a seminar, you can find a projector that is perfect for you.
There are many different kinds of machines available that are suitable for different audiences and events.
What do you need to consider when looking for a projector for rent?
There are a number of things to bear in mind when choosing to hire a projector – the following tips will help you narrow down your search to decide which technology will meet your requirements.
What size will the room be?
Perhaps the biggest question to think about when choosing projectors is to consider the size of the space you will be projecting in:
- If it is a large space (conference, lecture hall, auditorium), choose a projector that is designed for wide projection on large screens in high definition
- If it is a small space (office, exhibition stand, seminar), choose a short throw projector that can shoot onto a wall or small screen and is mobile and easy to move.
What mode of image display do I need my projector to have?
We offer a range of projector rentals, as there are multiple ways to project images depending on your space:
- ‘Modern’ full high-definition and 4k projectors: A full high-definition (FHD) and 4k (Ultra HD) projector can project in varying light conditions and display very clear images in great detail. You can plug them directly into one of our laptops available for hire.
- Overhead projectors: These are the standard classic projectors that have been popular for decades. Efficient, easy to use, and familiar, they offer a simple, ‘low-tech’ solution that lets you plug and play.
- Carousel slide projectors: Carousel projectors are ideal for presenting slides – show images of projects, research trips, and much more with this easy-to-use kit.
Other projector equipment to support your presentations
Besides the projector hire itself, it’s also important to think about other equipment that can help with your presentations:
- Lecterns: An ideal place for keeping your notes, lectern hire is the natural accompaniment when you rent a projector – or explore other kinds of kiosks and stands
- Portable screen: Hiring projection screens means your presentation is flexible. Hire a high-quality portable screen that can be installed in whatever setting your company needs.
If you have an event coming up and you need to rent a projector in London and Surrey, talk to our friendly team today to discuss your requirements. We can offer to help you with set-up and installation wherever you’re presenting.
Our projectors range can be used for events or conferences, big or small! Depending on the size of the room, distance to the screen, and the amount of ambient light, you may need a bigger, more powerful projector. Our team is on hand to make any recommendations to make sure your event runs smoothly.
Yes! All of our projectors have HDMI and VGA inputs tat are compatible with any laptop or computer. We also have a large stock of video cable to hire.
Depending on your event, either option is great! Our projectors can create a larger screen for more audience members to view.