The definition of bold sound
Performance assured. No matter what the scenario. The ELX118P is built for impact. Its custom-built EVS-18K driver has been specially selected for its tight, accurate response. That means clear audio across an extended frequency range (32Hz – 130Hz), allowing you to hear every nuance of your low frequencies.
Huge sound. Compact footprint. The ELX118P is small and mighty thanks to cool-running class D amplification. You’ll get all the colossal tone you expect from a high-performance subwoofer at a fraction of the size.
The sound you want. And nothing else. The ELX118 minimises resonance and rattling with additional internal bracing. Unwanted noise from your enclosure will never get in the way of a great show. Even at 134dB max SPL, your audio will be clear and pristine.
- Excellent supplemental bass for ELX112P or ELX115P loudspeakers
- Enormous power with 700W peak output
- Deep bass impact from an 18” woofer
- Articulate sound across an extended frequency range (32Hz – 130Hz)
- Clear sound at high volumes with 134 dB max SPL
- Reliable operation from a cool running class-D amplifier
- Easy to connect with XLR and TRS combo inputs
- Selectable normal/boost modes
- Minimal resonance thanks to internal bracing
- Lightweight and robust 15mm plywood enclosure
- Scratch and scuff resistant black textured finish
- Easy to setup with the integrated stack or pole-mount receptacle