Martin Audio X10 Speaker Hire
Specification X10 Hire
The Martin Audio x10 Hire – It has a multitude of professional applications — from distributed sound reinforcement, HoW and AV events to frontfill/infill and use as an unobtrusive stage monitor. With a maximum SPL of 124dB @ 1m, it is uniquely placed to meet the foreground requirements of music bars and clubs that require upfront sound levels from a very compact enclosure. Use with a BlacklineX Series subwoofer will enable the X10 to operate as small dancefloor or sound reinforcement system that is remarkably powerful for its size, as well as being extremely portable.
The X10 is constructed from plywood and fitted with a screw-free steel grille, M8 inserts for wall brackets and eyebolt suspension, plus a pole-mount socket with a removable bung that maintains clean lines in install applications. Finished in black textured paint as standard.
The X10 is a high performance yet very compact two-way passive loudspeaker system which utilises a 10” (250mm)/2.5” (63mm) voice coil LF driver and a 1” (25mm) exit HF compression driver with a 1.4” (35mm) polyimide diaphragm. The rotatable 90° x 50° HF horn has equal horizontal and vertical mouth dimensions for directivity control in both planes.
- Compact passive two-way system
- Symmetrical multi-angle plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 90° x 50° horn
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
- Screw-free, cloth-backed perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handle
- Pole-mount bung maintains clean lines
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Twin NL4 connectors
- Flexible mounting options via M8 inserts
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live music clubs
- Bars and restaurants
- Unobtrusive stage monitoring
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Weddings and parties
- Main PA infill
- Secondary stages at festivals
- HoW, leisure centres and retail outlets