The Spectra Flood Q15 has a rugged aluminium exterior that ensures years of use in most weather conditions, while the integral mounting brackets complete the fixture’s sleek, modern appearance.
Its features include:
-15 x 5W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
– Beam angle: 45°
– 1,746 Lux @ 2m (full on)
– 4kHz refresh rate
– DMX channels: 4/6 or 9 selectable
– RDM (Remote Device Management)
– Static colour, colour change, colour fade, auto and master/slave modes
– 0 – 100% dimming and variable strobe
– 4-button menu with OLED display
– IP-rated power input/output trailing connections
– IP-rated 3-Pin DMX input/output trailing connections
– Rates control over colour mixing, colour fades, chases and DMX.
To speak to a member of our staff or to answer any questions you may have, click here.