The DX168 connects via a single Cat5e cable to the dLive Surface, MixRack or upstream DX168 via a secure EtherCon port. A second locking EtherCon port is provided for redundant connection to compatible hardware, or for daisy-chaining to a downstream DX168 for additional remote I/O.
The Expander’s rugged design, with hard-wearing rubber bumpers, allows it to be placed directly on the stage floor during performances. Weighing in at just 4.8kg and featuring a sturdy carry handle, the DX168 offers the convenience and portability needed in rental, education, houses of worship and many other environments.
- 16 Mic Preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- Compatible with dLive S Class and dLive C Class hardware
- Up to 6 DX168 units can be added to a dLive system for 96 inputs / 48 outputs
- Cascade mode allows daisy-chaining of 2 DX168 Expanders for additional I/O (requires firmware 1.60 or higher)
- Redundant DX connection to dLive S Class hardware
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Rubber bumpers
- Carry handle