The Look Solutions Unique 2.1 Hazer fume generator offers an even quieter operation in addition to the features that have already distinguished the predecessor Unique 2, and the noise development has been reduced to such an extent that the device can now also be used in applications where ambient noise is undesirable and annoying. A filter protects the fan from dust and dirt and the adjustable output – both Haze density and output quantity are adjustable – allows the unit to be used in almost all areas: from the finest Haze to the fog-like effect, each Haze density can be individually adjusted, enabling the unit to fill small and large rooms or stages evenly with haze, to create the intended atmosphere and to optimally support all light effects.
Minimum heating time
With a heat-up time of only 60 seconds, the UNIQUE 2.1 is practically ready for immediate use. Long reheating times are not necessary, so that continuous operation with continuous output is guaranteed.
Pump and fan of the device can be controlled independently of each other in 99 steps. The non-linear pump control allows the UNIQUE 2.1 to be controlled even better in the smaller pump stages.
Minimal noise emission
By dimming the pump and the fan, the noise level of the UNIQUE 2.1 has been greatly reduced. This also allows use in areas where ambient noise is undesirable and annoying.
DMX 512 as standard
The Look Solutions Unique 2.1 Hazer can be controlled via DMX 512 as standard and the pump and fan can be controlled separately. The connection is plugged in via 5-pin XLR, two consecutive channels are occupied.
The DMX start address is set and stored via the membrane keypad.
It remains stored even when the unit is disconnected from the power supply.
Analog (0 – 10V) the device can be controlled either via a console or via cable remote control (optional). The fan value is set directly on the device, the pump value can be controlled via the analog control. Here the connection is plugged in via 3pol-XLR.
Stand-alone operation is also possible. The settings are made directly on the machine.
With the integrated timer, the Haze time in seconds, pause time in minutes and output quantity of pump and fan can be programmed exactly in percent.
Haze Density Control System (HDCS)
With the HDCS an individual profile for a show or similar can be programmed. Two levels with the desired pump and fan values as well as the respective running time can be set.
Keys and illuminated numeric display
The fan and pump are controlled, the DMX start address is entered and the timer and HDCS are controlled via input keys, the settings are displayed via illuminated digits, so that it is easy to see at any time at which power level the UNIQUE 2.1 is and to change it if necessary.
The intelligent microprocessor control of the individual parameters ensures smooth operation in any selected setting.
Minimal fluid consumption
The device is operated with a special fluid, which is supplied ready to use in 2, 10, 25l canisters and in a 220L barrel. 2L canister can cover a continuous operation of up to 50 hours. The fluid guarantees lowest fluid consumption at minimum cost and optimal haze.
- Minimum heating time of only 60 seconds
- Minimal noise emission
- Pump and fan separately in 99 stages
- adjustable, thus adjustable output (from the finest haze to the fog-like effect)
- Integrated, powerful fan – guarantees fast, homogeneous distribution of the hazel in the room
- DMX 512 as standard, additional analogue (0-10V) and stand-alone operation
- Integrated timer
- Haze Density Control System (HDCS)
- Settings via luminous numerical display with simple menu navigation
- Low fluid consumption (2l canister sufficient for up to 50 hours continuous operation)
- Production and service in Germany
- Functional principle: Vapor generator without compressor
- Heating capacity: 1500 Watt
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Heating time: approx. 60 sec.
- Capacity fluid container/fluid consumption: 2 litres for up to 50 hours continuous operation
- Integrated fan: > 6000 l / min.
- Haze density: adjustable in 99 steps